Hey, guys! :) Guess what? I've moved! Spent my weekend so far packing, traveling and unpacking again! If you're new, I'm a (relatively) recent graduate, who was lucky enough to land a great internship for the next two months, which required me to move towns. Talk about exciting.
Anyway! After a busy, no computer sort of weekend, I turned on my blogger this morning, sipping my first cup of coffee in the new place and found out multiple things.
1. I have a few new followers, which I'm super, super thankful for, welcome, guys, it means a lot to me!
2. I have received my first ever request, namely, to do my makeup routine, which I was surprised and extremely flattered by. Obviously, I had to oblige, so you can expect that coming out soon.
3. And, that the gorgeous Nora from Nora’s Sweet Fashion has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger award! I figured, what a better way to get back to posting than doing this right away! Hope you'll have fun and enjoy the post :)
The Versatile Blogger Award
The Versatile Blogger Award is an award given to you from your blogger peers, for writing quality blogs that have somehow touched them, having good quality photographs, and the uniqueness of the subjects covered. The Award is to honor the bloggers who bring something special to your life.
How It Works:
- Display the Award Certificate on your blog. -Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you.
Thanks to Nora @ Nora's Sweet Fashion
- Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award. -Link your nominees in this post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
The 15 Bloggers I nominate are:
- Lauren @ Sophisticated In Style
- Andrea @ Andystyle
- Amy @ Amy Grace
- Lucy @ Bonjour Luce
- Carly @ Carly Rowena
- Leah @ It's Leli
- Emily @ Jammy and Jelly
- Lauren @ LITTLE RED
- Rakel @ Lovely Style
- Lucy @ Miss Lucy Loves
- Chelsea @ The Dauphine
- Anngelik Mary Martinez @ Vogue and Heels
- Emily @ What She Hearts
- Dannii @ What I Call Beautiful
- Megan @ Wonderful You
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
7 facts about me:
- I'm a dreamer. I make big plans and imagine many scenarios in my head. It's also a trick I've learned growing up - when I had to fall asleep in a different place other than home, when I had to travel alone, when I had to wait for something long periods of time, I'd basically live out an entire movie in my head. I was the lead, obviously :) Since I get motion sick, I can read while I'm driving somewhere, I didn't have a smart phone to keep me entertained while waiting for doctor's appointments etc., I'd always go crazy with all kinds of imaginary stories. I still do that, actually.
- I don't have a driver's license and I can't drive. My mom wanted me to focus on finishing my highschool and I wanted to be able to pay for it myself, but right after graduating I moved to Denmark, where I had no time and even less money. Luckily, Danes are crazy about biking anyway, so nobody notices :)
- Explaining the previous point a bit more - I was born and grew up in Latvia, moved to Denmark to study construction & management 4 years ago and ended up falling in love with the country, the town, my new friends and one very special Dane in particular, so I've been here ever since.
- 3 years ago I weighed 15 kg more, than I do now and 2,5-2 years ago I weighed probably around 10 kg less, than I do now. Needless to say, it took me a while to figure out some balance!
- Despite what people think, when they meet me, I am a shy person. I'm working on it and can push myself and be quite socially capable (thanks to challenging myself and scaring the **** out of myself constantly by moving countries, speaking foreign languages, working as a waitress etc.), but not even my boyfriend realizes, how shy/anxious I often get, he simply knows, because I've told him.
- I suppose I have very common dreams, regarding my future. Although I love to challenge myself and push my limits, in the big scheme of things, what I look forward to the most in my life is ultimately having kids, doing a job I enjoy and I'm good at and having a cozy home, where I can grow old together with the love of my life.
- I'm constantly trying to better myself, especially in regards to thinking positively and being nice to myself to the same extent I am to others.
There you have it! Thank you so much Nora, for nominating me, this was really fun and I hope you guys have enjoyed it, let me know, if there's anything else you'd like to see or know and I hope you're having a lovely weekend! What are you up to?
Talk to you soon!